In version 1.2.0 we've added Amazon S3 integration. You can now send your RSForm file uplaods to an Amazon S3 bucket.
Setting up the plugin to send files to S3 requires a few items from your Amazon account to autorize the plugin to send files to your Amazon S3 bucket.
1. Login to your Amazon S3 account and navigate to the S3 service.
If you don't have one already you'll need to create one. Note that account creation isn't always automatic. In some cases Amazon manually screens new account creation requests and it can take 12-24 hours for it to be approved for use.
2. Create a Bucket for your files to be sent to.
Give your bucket a unique name. Be sure not to use spaces or special characters. Also, select a region you wish to use.
3. Open up the Remote Storage for RSForm plugin and insert the Amazon Bucket Name and Region.
4. Next we need to retrieve your Amazon Keys. Go back to the Amazon AWS dashboard and open the Security Credentials page.
5. On the Your Security Credentials page, expand the Access Keys (Access Key ID and Secret Access Key) section.
6. Click the Create New Access Key button to generate a new set of keys. Once these keys are generated, go back to the Remote Story for RSForm plugin setting and insert your keys.
Note that you can only view the keys once. After you close the dialog box that pops up you will not be able to retrieve your key set again in the future.
7. Save the plugin settings and now you're all configured to send fiels to Amazon S3.