To setup Bitcoin for RSForm Pro you must add a web hook in your CoinBase.com account and retrieve the API keys to insert in the plugin settings. Note you need to have a Coinbase Merchant account.
API Keys and Webhook Configuration
- Login to your coinbase.com dashboard.
- Click on the little down arrow at the top right next to your username and select "Settings"
- Go to API Access.
- Click "+Add enpoint...".
- Under check "all".
- Under API v2 Permissions, select all.
- In the Notifications block put: https://yourdomain.com/index.php?notify=coinbase
- Click "Create"
- Now click on the partial key displayed to view the two API keys.
- Copy/Paste the keys into the configuration of the Bitcoin for RSForm Pro settings by going to RSForm Pro > Configuration > Coinbase Tab
Your plugin is now configured and ready to use.