1. Navigate to your RSForm Pro extension and create a new form or edit an existing form and add the file upload element. Select the File Upload element from the left toolbar in the form
2. Insert the details in the General tab as needed. Then open up the Attributes tab.
- In the Path at Storage field insert a name for the folder you want files from this particular form to be sent. The files will be sent to Apps/my-app-name/path-at-storage.
- Insert the accepted file extension types. I.E zip jpeg jpg png pdf psd eps. If you leave this field blank the form will reject uploads.
- Leave the default destination filed set to the default path. The plugin uses this as a temporary staging point before relaying the file to DropBox, once it's sent to DropBox it will be deleted from this location.
- Save & Close the element.
3. Finish setting up your form. Once complete, make a test submission to verify it's working properly.